FitBit Health Fitness Band Tracker
The Fitbit Flex is associate activity tracker aimed toward measuring your exercise, diet and sleep. The device was my constant companion for a couple of week, and by the end of it, I felt informed regarding my activity levels, and was motivated to urge moving. while the Fitbit has some frustrating features, it is also straightforward, comfortable and helpful, and that i found myself amazingly addicted to checking my progress. Here’s a breakdown of how it did in many areas.
This big design modification has some pretty huge advantages. For a begin, the fear of getting the little sensor pop out from a pocket whereas walking is gone. With the wrist mounted choice, you always recognize wherever the device is.
Fitbit watches boast a good range of available features which will assist you get more from your workouts — and your life. Discover simply many of the features you may find on your band of choice:
- Sleep Tracker : With details on how much, and how lightly or deeply you’re sleeping, you can monitor your downtime and find new ways to rest well.
- Heart Rate Monitor : Watches with Charge HR give you an advanced allows you to monitor your heart rate 24/7 — no matter what you’re doing.
- Inbuilt Motivation : The Fitbit you select, you’ll see LEDs light up as you create your way toward your goal. However, regardless of your band, you will still have the chance to earn virtual badges from Fitbit as you meet your workout goals, your step or mileage objectives and different goals.
- Community Support : By using Fitbit.com, you’ll be able to challenge and compete with friends and family, cheer each other on, and receive support from those you recognize as you conquer your goals.
- Stats You Want: From calories burned to mileage completed, pace and more, Fitbit gives you access to your daily workout statistics, as well as the historical data you need to see just how far you’ve come.
- Fitbit Accessories : Designed to help you get even more from your band, your workouts and your rest, the latest Fitbit accessories are simple to use and connect easily to your band.
- Wraps around your wrist
- Lightweight wristband is comfortable
- Track activity and sleep
- Display isn’t informative
- Strap lacks design
- Few Android devices actually supported
3 things to love about Fitbit Alta
1. Alta reminds you to stand up every hour
2. Like Fitbit Flex and Blaze, Alta’s look is customizable
3. Alta has next-generation Fitbit features
2 things you might not love about Fitbit Alta
1. Fitbit Alta lacks altimeter sensor
2. Alta doesn’t trackÂ heart rate
- Number of Batteries: 1
- Calories burned tracking: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-polymer
- Water resistance: Yes
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Batteries Required: Yes
ALSO CHECK : HEALTH TIPS