Delete All Google Search History Properly
So Google is quite advanced in itself. In such a way Google’s Search History download option is extremely dangerous. Search History shows your search in Google so far, due to which you have to be ashamed many times.
Today crazyjar.com will tell you how to delete Google History:
- First of all, go to Google and type ‘How to delete Google search’
- In the second step you can go to search history in the result box.
- Log in to Google Account
- On the Search History page, select the box next to Removal items select. This will bring all the searched strigings up to now.
- In the fifth step, you click on the remover items.
- If you want to delete a particular search sting, you can do that too.
Note: It is possible to delete Google search strings only if you have searched while logged into your Google Account.
On the other hand, the search you did after you did not log in will not be linked to your name, but it will be linked to the computer’s IP address. You can not even remove it by wishing it.