IRCTC Online Ticket Booking New Cancellation Rules Ticket Booking
IRCTC, the online ticket booking service provider of Indian Railways, has increased its facilities in the last few months from its website’s interface. With this step of IRCTC and Indian Railways, you will now be able to enjoy many of the facilities available during the festive season by booking tickets only from one tap of the mobile phone. Today, we are going to give you information about these new services of IRCTC, with the help of which your journey can be appreciated.
IRCTC website and I-Connect app
IRCTC’s website and the I-Connect app are now made more user-friendly. Now, without logging in to the website, the train and its reservation status can be checked. You will find this option only on the home page of the website. Apart from this, information about the arrival and departure of the train will be found on the home page only. Making the website more user-friendly, its font size can be changed accordingly. The most important feature that is given in the website and mobile app is to tell about the possibility of a ticket conform. This new change of IRCTC will tell you whether the ticket will be confirmed or not. Accordingly, you can choose your train.
Pay the ticket on IRCTC later
Many times it happens that you have to go somewhere and your credit card is not over-utilized or your debit card has enough balance. Now to resolve these problems, you can now pay the ticket amount later on the ticket book. IRCTC has introduced ePayLater facility for this. Under ePayLater, passengers can book tickets from IRCTC’s website or through mobile app without money. It will be paid after 14 days.
In order to avail this service, passengers will have to pay a service charge of 3.5 percent. This charge must be done only when making the payment of the ticket. When booking tickets under this service, it is important to keep in mind that the amount of your ticket should be within your credit line. Along with this, the payment will also be done at the right time. If you do not pay even after 14 days, then you have to pay interest on the amount of the ticket. Your IRCTC account will be closed as well.
IRCTC-iPay new payment aggregator
While booking tickets through IRCTC’s website or Rail Connect app, users and customers will not need any third-party digital digital wallet to pay as the IRCTC has already prepared itself to bring its payment aggregator. It will be named IRCTC-iPay which can be launched by the end of this month. In the iPay, you can pay by debit card, credit card, international card, UPI, auto debit, wallet etc.
Full info on Whatsapp
Now you will be able to send request through Whatsapp app to get information about train time, booking status, cancellation, platform number, etc. For this you have to save 7349389104 number in your mobile. Information from this number can be obtained. Whenever you need a train update, you will need to send it to the number with the train number by the train. This will give you train details. If the server is not busy, the train information will be given to the passenger within 10 seconds.
General tickets can now be made from UTS-App Book
To avail this service, passengers need to download the UTS mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store in their smartphone.
After downloading the app, users will have to register their mobile number with the app.
After this, you will need to enter information about the station to start your journey and the station to complete the journey.
You can then book tickets using railway wallet’s other digital payment option.
Through this app, you can book tickets at 20 meters from the railway station.
You will be able to book tickets on the day of travel through this app, which means that you will not be able to book advance tickets. These tickets will be valid for 3 hours only.
IRCTC- New Rule of Ticket Cancellation
IRCTC has recently changed the rules for canceling the ticket online. Let’s know about these new rules
- If a confirmation ticket is canceled 48 hours prior to scheduled departure of train, AC First Class / Executive Class ticket will cost Rs 240, AC 2 Tier / 200 / – for First Class, AC 3 Tier / AC Chair Car Conciliation charge for 180 / AC 3 economy class, 120 rupees for sleeper class and 60 rupees for Sacred Class is fixed.
- If the Confirm Ticket Train is canceled from the scheduled departure time of the train 24 hours or 12 hours before, the cancellation charge is 25% of the ticket ticket.
- If you cancel your Confirm ticket before 12 hours or more, about 4 hours before traveling, you will have to pay 50 percent of the ticket rent as a cancellation charge.
- According to general rules, the e-ticket can not be canceled after the chart is ready. However in some cases the user can fill online TDR (ticket deposit receipt) and check their refund status through the service provided by IRCTC.
- E-ticket can not be canceled after the chart is ready. Whenever agents receive such a request from the customer, they have to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refund is given after the cancellation of the confirmed instant ticket. At the same time, the cancellation charge is fixed according to the rules of the Railways for canceling the Tatkal ticket with the waiting list.