5 PLANTS FOR YOUR BEDROOM TO HELP YOU SLEEP BETTER
1 of 5
- ALOE VERA : IT EMITS OXYGEN AT NIGHT , help you combat insomnia, and improve the overall sleep quality.
- LAVENDER PLANT : Lavender is a plant well-known to introduce sleep and reduce anxiety.
The lavender smell slows down your heart rate and reduce anxiety levels.
- JASMINE PLANT : The smell of Jasmine has been show to improve the quality of sleep and increase alertness and productivity.
Studies have shown that it reduce anxiety levels, leading to a great quality of sleep.
- ENGLISH IVY PLANT : It may be beneficial for those who have breathing problems and ASTHMA.
Studies show that English ivy can reduce air mods to 94% in 12 hours.
- SNAKE PLANT : A snake plant emits oxygen in the night while you’re asleep, taking carbon dioxide from the air inside your house.
It also filters NASTY household toxins from the air.
ALSO CHECK : GOOD HEALTH