4 Best Free Website Builders of 2017 – 2018
In this day and age, it’s nearly impossible for a small business to succeed without establishing some sort of digital presence. Unfortunately, not every would-be entrepreneur is a digital guru — and not every start-up can afford to spend money on a shiny, new website.
It is in disparity to website builder where one can buy, install and manage everything from the site. Basically, a good platform which advertises your online business and tests out some new and unique idea. Adding on, it helps in the promotion of talent of young enthusiasts.
4 Best Free Website Builders
Weebly as it is site builder. Each function and design that is added work seamlessly together as a platform. This what majorly let one access drag and drop design and layout, and content.
Weebly’s top feature is its intuitive, drag-and-drop interface that makes Web creation dead simple for even the most IT-challenged individuals.
- Professional themes & templates
- Web hosting
- Online photo gallery creation
- Video & audio players
- Form builder
- Detailed website & traffic statistics
- Free domain hosting
- Drag & drop mobile web design
- Integrated shopping cart & secure checkout
- Inventory tracking
- Site analytics reporting
- Full HTML/CSS control
- Filtered product search
- Free plan- Up to 500 of storage.
- Starter plan- $8/month(yearly) for unlimited storage but no password protection.
- Pro Plans- $12/month(yearly) for unlimited storage with advanced features and 100 members.
- Business Plans- $25/month (yearly) unlimited storage with advanced features and limitless members.
Bigcommerce is giving its service in over 150 countries. It allows online stores which range from hundreds of dollars in revenue to 10 million of dollars. Consequently, if you have a small, medium or large (doesn’t matter) that sales in millions of dollar per year, Bigcommerce seems near to best.
- Website Builder
- Domain name
- Secure shopping cart
- Product catalog
- Payment gateway
- Marketing tools
- Hosting & Security
- Delivery/Event Dates
- Social Media Marketing
- Shopping Comparison Engines
- Product Options & Bundling
- Reporting & Analytics
- Mobile-optimized store
- Customers & Groups
- Configurable Fields
- In-Store Search
- Inventory Management
- Standard plan- $29.95/month(yearly)
- Plus Plans- $79.95/month(yearly)
- Pro Plans- $249.95/month (yearly)
WordPress is still a small business favorite, and for good reason. WordPress is one of the easiest building platforms for beginners, and it offers some of the Web’s most well-designed free templates. WordPress also comes with a wide selection of free analytics and SEO tools that make it fairly simple to keep track of how your site is performing. Bearing all that in mind, it’s little wonder around one in five sites on the Internet are now constructed using WordPress.
- Publish with Ease
- Publishing Tools
- User Management
- Media Management
- Full Standards Compliance
- Easy Theme System
- Extend with Plugins
- Built-in Comments
- Search Engine Optimized
- Easy Installation and Upgrades
- Own Your Data
Jimdo is another well-established website builder, and is quite useful for those who are a little bit more comfortable with coding. Jimdo enables users to create free, mobile-friendly HTML5 sites. The platform’s top strength is its free online store as most website builders tend to charge an arm and a leg for this feature. Jimdo also offers a generous 500MB of storage and great customer support.
- Password Protection
- Mobile App
- Comprehensive Blogging Platform
- PayPal Payment Gateway Integration
- SEO Video Tutorials
- 500MB to Unlimited Storage Space
- Social Widgets
- Google Maps Integration
- Supports 8 Different Languages
- Google Analytics Integration
- Optimized for Mobile
- Jindo Free plan- up to 500 of storage.
- JimdoPro Plans- US $7.50/month(yearly) for 5 Gb of storage.
- Jimdo Business Plans- $20/month (yearly) unlimited storage.
The above website builders are the most satisfactory one by their overall service. Now it depends on the business and its type that which one will suit best. For example, if its just a minimal line and area of website designs and contents, blogs, etc. then WordPress is best as It can work on low prices as compared to Shopify, Yo!kart, and other website builders. Whereas, if your online store is big enough and contains sales option which needs user and client both satisfaction then one must switch to Pinnacle Cart or Shopify as they give 100% satisfaction and security with a lot of payment gateways.