Check with the Phone Whether the Subsidy Money is Available on the LPG Cylinder
The government gives subsidies on subsidized LPG cylinders. These money comes after a few days in your given bank account. However, there are still many people who do not know whether money is coming into their account or not. At the same time, if the money is coming, then which account is coming in. Along with this, many people’s subsidies are discounted, while they do not have any information about it. In this case, you can check the subsidy on the cylinders online from your mobile online.
Subsidy checking procedures
1. First of all, open www.mylpg.in website on the phone.
2. Now click on the photo of the company you take the cylinder.
3. There will be a lot of options here, you have to click on the Audit Distributor.
4. Now select your State, District and Distributor Agency Name.
5. Now insert the security code and click on Proceed.
6. Now click on Cash Consumption Transfer Details at the bottom of the page.
7. Enter the Sequirity Code here and click on Proceed.
8. The details related to your cylinder subsidy will come.
Where subsidies can not be found, then can complain …
- If you do not get the subsidy on your cylinder, then you can also make a complaint online.
- For this, by visiting www.mylpg.in, you can write a complaint by visiting your feedback online. Also, you can register a complaint on 18002333555 tollfree number.