Way To Cut ONION With Fewer Tears Experience
Do you have fear to cutting onions. so don’t worry here are few tips and tricks that can help you to cut the onion without any problem or tear .yes is this possible you must follow this tips and cut all the onion in easy way.here we go…..
Here are 9 tips to cut onion
- Put Onions In The Freezer 10 Minutes Before Chopping For A Tear-Free Experience
- Cut the Onion Underwater
- Light a Candle Before Chopping
- Cut While Holding Your Tongue at the Roof of Your Mouth
- Cut While Chewing Gum
- Wear Goggles
- Soak the Onion in Water for 15 minutes.
- Cut The Onion Under Running Water
- Cut Out the Onion’s Bottom Core
More Onion Cutting Tips and Tricks
Beyond these cutting strategies, though, there are other tips you should implement to make cutting onions less of a bother:
- Make sure your knife is sharp. (Hey, you can even test knife sharpness with an onion.) You’ll be able to cut your onion more quickly—before you’re exposed to too many fumes—and you’ll be less likely to crush the onion slices, which would make it release more irritants.
- If you start to tear up while or after cutting, don’t rub your eyes. The onion juices are on your fingers.
- Sweet onions like Vidalias are less cry-inducing than white, red, and yellow onions, so consider trying one of those instead.
- Save the onion for the last step in your prep, so you won’t have to spend as much time in an onion-infused space.