Dell announces the world’s first VR-ready Precision 5720
- The Dell Precision 5720 is available starting at Rs. 1,09,000
- It is touted as one of the world’s first VR-ready AIO workstation
- The Dell Precision 5720 All-in-One has a 4K Ultra HD display
Dell has announced the launch of the Precision 5720 All-in-one, the newest addition to its flagship line of Precision devices, in India. 2017 marks the 20th anniversary of Dell’s Precision line in the industry.
This 27-inch All-in-One, designed for creators and powerful thinkers features Intel Kaby Lake or XEON processors, best in class integrated audio solution and a touch option with a fully articulating stand
The new Dell AIO is built using a 27-inch 4K resolution display (available with touch option) . ensuring high-performance applications work smoothly. The device comes with 10 speaker sound-system powered by dynamic amplifiers. The Precision 5720 AIO can support up to three additional 4K displays at 60Hz or an additional 1x 5K and 1x 4K at 60Hz.
Aimed towards creators and power users, the Dell Precision 5720 All-in-One is available in India at a starting price of ₹1,09,000, and is available for purchase on www.dell.co.in.
20th Anniversary of Dell Precision
- The Dell Precision 5720 All-in-One is the only AIO to feature professional graphics: AMD Radeon™ Pro graphics (WX 7100 or WX 4150)
- With a spectacular, 27-inch UltraSharp™ 4K Ultra HD display (available with touch option), the Precision Workstations are Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certified, ensuring high-performance applications work smoothly
- The workstation is the world’s first VR ready AIO, with Intel® Kaby Lake and Sky Lake processors (Core™ i5, i7, Xeon® E3-1200 v6)
- The device comes with 10 speaker sound system powered by dynamic amplifiers capable of 50W per channel at <1% THD coupled with Jack Joseph Puig Signature Series powered by Waves MaxxAudio® Pro rendering studio-quality production, editing, and play back.
- The Precision 5720 AIO can support up to 3 additional 4K displays at 60Hz or an additional 1x 5K and 1x 4K at 60Hz.