Find My Device
In today’s era, mobile phones are used not only for calling but also for Banking Transactions. Increasing innovation in the field of technology has put the entire world together in small mobile phones. If you have to transfer money anywhere, you can easily do it with the mobile phone app. In this way, all our essential information like personal photos, videos, and banking also has all the detail mobile service. In such a situation, when the mobile is lost or stolen, the risk of misuse of our information increases, which can cause great trouble for us. That’s why we’re telling you about an app that lets you easily find your lost smartphone.
Upgrade Version of Device Manager is Find My Device
- In 2013, Google had introduced Device Manager that helped you find your lost smartphone.
- Then in 2017, Google upgraded Device Manager with some more features and Launched in the name of ‘Final My Device‘.
1. Find My Devices
- It will work on your Android smartphone which has the latest version of KitKat operating system.
- For this, your smart phone should have your Gmail account login and the location option should be turned on. Keep in mind that your data should be turned on.
2. Find My Device Will Tell Last Location
- If your smartphone is missing and its internet is off, then in this condition, Find My device also tells you the last location from your Google map selection history, tracing your phone, you can trace your phone.
3. Wi–Fi Access Point also Tells
- With Find My Device you can also find the latest Wi–Fi connectivity location of your mobile that can help you find your phone.
4. How Much Battery was in Mobile Phone
- With Find My Device you can find out the beta level of your lost mobile phone too. So that the user can guess that his mobile can stay on and for how long and how long he will have access to his mobile.
5. Can also delete rings, mobile lock, data
- You can also ring your mobile phone with Find My Device.
- You can also delete your mobile phone data from this app.
- You can also lock your phone as well.