Divyang Sarathi Mobile Application for disabled launched
Minister for Social, Justice and Empowerment Thaawarchand Gehlot on Tuesday launched the beta version of Divyang Sarathi mobile application, aiming to provide all relevant information pertaining to persons with disabilities.
This mobile application will bound to empower the ‘Divyangjans’ by providing easier and convenient access of information to them.
Divyang Sarathi App Download
People can download this application for their android mobile and here are the steps to download this application.
- To download Divyang Sarathi Mobile App you have to visit google play store.
- Search for Divyang Sarathi App.
- The app will be at your screen.
- Download and install the app in your android mobile.
- You can registered yourself at the app and can take the information regarding all the rules and the schemes for Divangjans.
Divyang Sarathi Mobile App Benefits & Details
- Through this app you can take the information regarding the schemes and the rues of the disabled.
- The unique features of the mobile application ‘Divyang Sarathi’ are its audio notes it can convert written file into audio format.
- Once the mobile downloaded then the user can take the information with out connecting to the internet.
- Divyang Sarathi app will provide information in two language in Hindi and English.
- The mobile application ‘Divyang Sarathi’ is compliant with the principles of UNCRPD for Universal Access and the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
The app is integral part of ICT component of Accessible India Campaign (Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan) launched in December 2015. It also compliant with principles of UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities for Universal Access and provisions of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 which mandates that all information to be made available in accessible form. The app has inbuilt unique feature of audio notes (text-to-voice conversion software) which converts written information into audio file as well as the adjustable font size which can be altered as per user’s requirement. It has been developed bilingually i.e. information is available in Hindi as well as English.