Home Remedies for Body Odor
Occasional, delicate body odour is normal, however excessive or unpleasant body odour is a source of nicediscomfort for others and very embarrassing for you.
Ensure general hygiene: Upholding the final sanitation becomes extraordinarily essential in summer that one willguarantee by bathing doubly a day and mixing bactericide soap drops in water which can not only assist you clean those surplus bacterium and germs off the skin however will cause you to feel fresh even at odd hours.
Is lemon juice Effective for dominant Body Odor?
- The acidic nature of lemon lowers the pH levels of the body that build it inhospitable for microorganism growth.
- The bactericide and antifungal properties of lemon juice suppress the expansion of microbes that live on the skin and go after sweat.
- lemon juice may be a natural astringent that shrinks and tightens the pores that successively reduces sweat production.
- The refreshing citrusy smell of lemon juice covers unpleasant smell and works as a natural various to chemical-laden deodorants.
- Drinking lemon water improves detoxification and liver activity that addresses the matter of stinkiness that’s caused by toxin accumulation within the body.
How to Use Lemon for Body Odor?
Lemon juice is a good natural remedy for body odor which will be used alone or together with different ingredients.
There are variety of how during which you’ll be able to use lemons for body odor removal.
Process 1. lemon juice
- Cut a recent lemon into 2 halves.
- Squeeze out the juice from the lemons.
- Soak a cotton pad within the juice and rub it on your underarms and different odorous areas of the body.
- Let the juice dry on its own.
- Take a shower.
- Repeat the method a pair of times during a day.
Note: Those with sensitive skin mustn’t use undiluted juice directly on the skin. it’s best to dilute it with equal components of water.
2. lemon juice Spray
- Squeeze out the juice of 2 lemons.
- combine it with one cup of water.
- Pour the mixture into a twig bottle.
- Use it as a substitute for deodorants and apply it to your underarms whenever it stinks.
Note: you’ll be able to conjointly use a mix of lemon and juice for the spray.
Process 3. Lemon Wedge Scrub
- Cut a recent lemon into 2 halves
- Take one half the lemon and rub it on your underarms.
- Squeeze the lemon whereas rubbing it in order that the juices pop out from the lemons.
- Wait until the juice dries informed its own.
- Wash your underarms with water.
- Repeat it on a day to day.
Tips and Precautions:
- individuals with sensitive skin mustn’t apply undiluted lemon juice directly, as a result of it will cause skin irritation and stinging.
- juice makes the skin additional sensitive to daylight and might cause tanning, thus it’s counseled to not leave within the sun once applying juice on skin.
- Being extremely acidic in nature, juice will injury the solid body substance within the long haul, thus it’s best to consume it in diluted kind.
- it’s counseled to use recent lemon juice to achieve most edges of water-soluble vitamin. The efficiency and edgesof juice starts decreasing if it’s left in touch with the atmosphere.
- Make sure to take a bath at least once every day.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins from the body.
- Avoid body odor causing foods such as garlic, onion, spicy foods, red meat, processed foods, and sugary foods.
- Add more leafy green vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds and healthy oils to your diet.