Protect Your Aadhaar Details From Miss Use
Aadhar Card is presently in India with 90% people and uses it for various governmental or non-governmental works. It is used for taking mobile SIM from opening to bank account. In such a situation, the risk of misuse of the information of Aadhaar card remains intact. Recently, TRAI (Indian Telecom Regulatory Authority) chairman RS Sharma tweeted his 12-digit Aadhaar number on social media, what happened after that is not hidden from anyone.
In this case, you should know where your Aadhaar card has been used. Aadhaar card is used only by you or any other person misused your base number. Today, we are going to tell you where your Aadhaar card has been used and how to find out. Also, we are going to tell you today that if someone has misused your base, then how to block or unblock your biometric information.
- Step-1: To find out where the use of Aadhaar card has been used, you have to go to UIDAI’s official website uidai.gov.in.
- Step-2: Here you will need to click on the base services tab.
- Step-3: Clicking on this tab will show you the base authentication history.
- Step-4: You have to enter the 12 digit base number here and enter the security code or captcha with the generated OTP (One Time Password).
- Step-5: Here you will find many options for Authentication History such as biometrics, demographics, OTP, demographic and biometric, biometric and OTP and demographic and OTP. Choose one of these options. If you want to find out all the information, then select all.
- Step-6: After this, select or select your date range from when you want it.
- Step-7: Enter the OTP that came to your registered number here and click the submit button.
- Step-8: After this, where you have used the Aadhaar card, it will get information.
Follow these steps to lock or unlock the Aadhar card’s biometric information.
- Step-1: To find out the biometric information of Aadhaar card, visit this link at resident.uidai.gov.in/biometric-lock.
- Step-2: You have to enter the base number of 12 digits here and enter the security code or captcha with generated OTP (One Time Password).
- Step-3: Enter the OTP coming to your registered number here and lock your base card. If your Aadhar card is already locked, you can also unlock it here.