Googles Desktop Operating System from Your Pen Drive
You do not need to take a chromebook to work on Google OS. Here we are going to tell you how you can run Google’s desktop operating system with the help of a USB drive. First of all, you must have a USB port and a good working computer system, a USB drive (at least 4 GB), a zipped file extractor and an image burning software. Windows users can use 7-Zip, MacOS users Keka and Linux users p7zip. You can also use utilities such as Etcher for image burning. This method is for Windows, Linux or MacOS users. You do not need to overwrite your existing operating system.
Follow these steps:
- Since there is no official build in Google, download the latest Chromium OS from an alternate source (eg: Arnold the Bat). This downloaded file will be in gypsum format.
- Unzip the file from your file extractor
- Plug in your USB drive into the system and format FAT32 (or MS-DOS FAT in macOS).
- Download the image-burning software to install the image.
- Install the image in the USB drive. After the process is complete, you must have a bootable USB drive.
- Now reboot your system, then after selecting the OS, enter the boot option. Now you can select the drive in which you want to boot the OS from your computer.
- After selecting your pen drive, press Enter. Now your system will start to boot the USB drive and you can use the new OS.
Note: While installing the OS, your pen drive will be completely empty. Therefore, it is better to backup data in your pen drive before following these steps.
Get tips and tricks news (tips and tricks ) First of all on Crazyjar.