iBall CompBook Marvel 6 laptop launched in India at Rs 14,299
iBall has today added a new member to its CompBook series with the launch of iBall CompBook Marvel 6 laptop with window 10 in India. Home-grown consumer electronics company iBall on Monday launched an another new budget-oriented laptop, called the “iBall CompBook Marvel 6” under its popular budget range Compbook series in the Indian tech market. Priced at Rs. 14,299, the new CompBook Marvel 6 is now already made available for purchase via all leading brick and mortar stores across the country.
iBall Compbook Marvel 6 Specifications
- Dimensions : 33 x 22.2 x 2.4 cm (W x D x H) / Weight: 1.41 kg
- Windows 10 OS
- 14-inch (35.56 cms) screen, 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
- Intel Celeron N3350 processor, clocked up to 2.4GHz
- 3GB DDR3 RAAM
- 32GB internal storage space, Expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot, additional slot for HDD / SDD
- 2MP camera
- 38 Wh Li-Polymer battery
- Dual Speakers, Single 3.5mm combo jack for headphones and mic
- Touch pad with multi-touch functionality
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3165, Bluetooth V4.0, USB 3.0, Mini HDMI Ver. 1.4a
Envisioning the tremendous potential for innovative products needed by the ever-evolving users in computing and digital world, iBall was launched in September 2001. iBall, that started off with only 1 product category – the mouse, is giftcurrently in over twenty six product categories. iBall today is considered as one of the most innovative and fastest growing brands in most of its product categories. It has a strong pan India presence with 26 branches across the country. iBall has enviable penetration and its products are available in over 750 cities and towns right from large format retail outlets to small neighbourhood shops. iBall is perhaps the only brand which has over 125 self-owned service centers to provide after-sales services across the country. At iBall, there is a continuing endeavour to improve, enhance and introduce robust products with the latest technologies.