Lenovo will launch June 5th, the world’s most powerful phone, 4000GB Internal Memory
Lenovo has not missed a chance to create an environment in favor of his next flagship smartphone for the past two weeks. Ching Chang, the Vice President of the Lenovo brand, is playing a very important role. Many teasers of Lenovo Z5 have been made public so far, which show that this handset will come with many premium features. Now the company has confirmed that it will organize an event on June 5 in Beijing, Beijing, which will release the screen from Lenovo Z5.
Lenovo Z5 was expected to launch on June 14, but now Lenovo has informed Vibbo to organize the event on June 5. The details of this event have been given from Lenovo’s official Weibo account. Please tell us that this phone will be launched on June 5 at 11.30 in Indian time.
Bezel Less Display
- According to the teaser, the Lenovo Z5 will be launched with full bezel-less display. That is, there will be no dread.
- There will not be any home button or any kind of sensors on the bottom side of the display.
- There is nothing in the teaser about where the front camera of the phone will be on, but the dual-rear camera in the backside will come with AI (artificial intelligence) features.
- There will be 4TB i.e. 4096GB internal memory in the phone. Explain that 1TB stands for 1024GB.
- The company says that the user will be able to easily store 2000 HD movies, 150000 music files and 1 million photos in this phone.
Energized Batteries will be Equipped
- In the Lenovo Z5, how much mAh the battery will be, the company does not have any details.
- The company claims that the phone’s battery will provide a standby backup of 45 days.
- It does not provide any information about how many hours will be backed up for use.
- The full details of the phone are shared by the Chinese website www.weibo.com.