Book General Train Ticket From Your Mobile Phone
There is always a war about the ticket in the train, and if it is a matter of General Ticket, then you have to go to the platform for this, where long katars often make you wait for many hours. But the government has taken a big step to remedy it. Through which you can now book general tickets of the train with the help of mobile, sitting in the house. For this, the Indian Railways has launched an app. The name of this app is the UTS (Unregistered Ticketing System) app. With the help of this app, any person can book general tickets. So let’s tell you today that you can also book your general ticket with the help of your phone.
Follow the Steps
- First download the UTS app in your mobile. After this, register yourself by giving your details.
- Fill your details after that which includes names and other things.
- After filling all the information, an OTP will appear on your phone which will be logged in as soon as you enter it.
- After this you will see many options. Out of which R-Wallet will be one.
- In E-Wallet, you can recharge PayTM and your bank card with a minimum of 100 rupees.
- After this you will get two options to book tickets, one will be Paperless and the second Pretend Ticket.
- You can use the paperless option at a distance of 5 km from the station. While printed directly you will be downloaded to the mobile phone.
- Next option is print paypal, where you can book ticket away from the station, but for that you need to print out.
Some Important Things Related to the App
- Tickets can be paid on the app through E-wallet like PayTM and Mobikvik.
- It can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for free.
- Platform tickets and season tickets can also be purchased with the help of this app.
- This app will be linked to the Cab aggregators such as Uber and Ola, through which passenger cabs can also be booked.