Paytm launches Lifafa : Digital version of Shagun
Go cashless during special occasions because paytm launches a new feature name Shagun, digital version of Lifafa where customers could share cash instantly with each other across the country using this feature.
Users can also send cash to each other using various other themes wherein Thank You, Lucky You and Best Wishes have emerged as the more popular ones. The company is now branding its gifting solution as Paytm Lifafa in order to bring the more mass appeal.
Deepak Abbot, Senior, Vice President – Paytm said, “Paytm Lifafa offering has gained a lot of traction within a short period of time. We are rebranding it to ‘Lifafa’, a native word that holds a strong emotional connection and social relevance across generations. This will help in further establishing our payments offering as the go-to platform to send money instantly.”
HOW TO SEND PAYTM POSTCARD
- Get the latest version of Paytm[Playstore.com/Paytm].
- Select Postcard in the Paytm home screen.
- Tap on Send a Postcard, select the contact.
- Customize for the occasion with a message and send.
- Pay with credit/debit/net banking/wallet balance.
- The recipient will be notified by SMS and push notification.
- The recipient has to claim it within 10 days.
- Sender will be notified by SMS, once the Postcard is opened.
- If not claimed before expiry, money will be returned to sender
FEATURES OF PAYTM POSTCARD
- Instantaneously send it to contact.
- Customizable design and message.
- Zero extra fees charged.