pre-book a JioPhone online and offline
Pre-booking for Reliance Jio Phone starts 5 pm Thursday for Rs 500 booking amount while the rest Rs 1,000 has to be paid at the time of delivery in September
The pre-booking of Reliance Jio Phone will start for Rs 500 across Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd’s retail stores, the website and the Jio App from 5pm on Thursday, according to a message sent out by the telecom firm.
Read More : Reliance JioPhone booking details
How to book Jio Phone offline?
- Visit the authorized Jio retailer (either an authorized store or a Reliance Jio outlet).
- By using Aadhaar, one person will be allowed to get only one unit across the country (one Jio Phone per Aadhaar number).
- After providing your Aadhaar details, your information will be uploaded into the centralized software which will assign you a token number.
- This number will be required at the time of phone delivery.
Important dates of Jio 1500 Phone / Jio Phone
Jio Phone Launch date: 21st July 2017.
Jio Phone testing: 15th August 2017.
How to book Free Jio Phone online?
For beta testing, this handset will be available from August 15. Currently, Jio Phone is under testing phase and official bookings will start from August 24. The handset will be delivered from September onwards for the customers.
Direct URL: http://www.jio.com/en-in/jp-keep-me-posted
Launch date: 15 August, 2017
Online pre-registration commencement: 24 August, 2017
Delivery: September 2017
- Visit official website of the phone jio.com or jiofreephone.org.
- As the online registration starts, Image/Button will be displayed on homepage.
- Click on to JIO Free Mobile Phone Registration/ Pre Booking Button.
- Fill up your credentials and other required information such as contact number, address and others.
- Enter the shipping address for delivery.
- Pay the security deposit of Rs 1,500 via debit/credit card or opt for net banking.
- The Jio Phone will be booked. The delivery will be made on ‘First Come First Serve’ basis.
How to Track Jio 1500 Phone Door Delivery Shipment?
Once the Jio 1500 Phone registration is successfully finished, customer can proceed and place an order. After placing an order customer will receive an SMS, email as well with the Order Number. Save the order number to track the Jio Phone order. Customer will be notified with the updates of expected date of delivery, dispatch of the order. Even if there is any delay in receiving the updates of the pre-order, they can track and check the status of the order with the Order number in the below link (only after the Jio Phone Pre-order Starts).
The Jio Phone was announced at 40th AGM meeting of Reliance Industries on July 21. You will not be required to pay security amount at the time of submission of the Aadhaar number. The payment will have to be made only when you will receive the unit from the offline retailer. As mentioned earlier, the amount is refundable after 36 months of using the handset.
The online booking from August 24 can be made via MyJio app.
Read More : Jio Phone Specification, Features , Reviews