Quick tips on how to get gorgeous hair
- Wash your hair correctly. If you can, try not to wash your hair every day. Daily baths and showers will strip your hair of its natural oils.
- Massage your scalp with the shampoo and conditioner. Do this for about 40 seconds before washing it out. If you have oily hair, repeat the process once more (with the shampoo, not conditioner).
- Dry your hair in a careful manner. Blow dryers can be more benefiting than air-drying if you use them correctly. When you blow dry your hair, put it on a cool setting and hold distance it away to protect it from any heat. If you hold the blow dryer too close, the water in your hair can begin to boil. This is why hair dryers are known to be bad, but if you use it correctly it is very good. If you can, avoid drying your hair with heat as much as you can; it will only age your hair.
- Avoid brushing your hair while it’s wet. Wet hair is stretchier and has a tendency to break. Also, don’t brush your hair too much. People say that brushing your hair 100 strokes a day will make it smoother — but it will only cause breakage to your hair.
- Give your hair some special treatment from time to time. Apply a deep conditioning treatment. You can try SP Alchemy Treatments which offers 130+ treatment combinations. The service is a combination of perfect diagnosis, personalized consultation which offers dual benefits in one breakthrough service.
- Accessorize your healthy, gorgeous hair. Clips or barrettes can compliment beautiful hair. Coordinate them with your outfits or your personality. If you use elastics, use fabric-covered elastics to prevent breakage and tangles.
- Eat healthy foods that will keep your hair strong and lustrous. Your diet can also prevent hair loss.
- Essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 fatty acids, promote healthy skin, hair and nails. You should eat some of these foods, which are rich in omega-3, every day. You should also include – Flax seed oil, Walnuts, almonds, milk, Vitamins B-6, B-12, and folic acid in your diet as these are very important for your hair health.
- Use the right shampoo and conditioner to keep your straight hair from becoming fine and limp. Preferably one that adds volume, something like Sebastian Professional’s Volupt Shampoo with which you can achieve great hair heights; Masses and masses of voluminous hair without the crunch. Using revolutionary cushion particle technology, this color safe shampoo combines volume and softness for harmonious results.
- Dry your hair with a large flat paddle brush. The brush will not only tame your strands but also polish your hair and smooth it.
- Use styling products that have a finish. Try Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray, which reveals the natural luster of your finished style with a shine that lightly shimmers.
- Pick the right heat-styling tools. If you need to flat iron your hair, choose a tool with variable heat settings. Use the lowest heat setting that effectively irons your hair to avoid heat-related damage.
- Avoid daily heat styling. A simple braid or an elegant one can be worn on days when you don’t want to or shouldn’t style your hair. Occasional hot rollers are okay, but you should mostly embrace your straight locks
- If you have curly hair make sure that you use styling products specifically designed for curly hair, try Wella Professionals Boost Bounds Curl Enhancing Mousse which boosts the energy of your curls, gives frizz-free shine.
Read More : Hair Spa At Home