Reliance JioPhone Booking
JIO Effective 0 Rs (1500 refundable) Phone Registration : Jio 0 Rs (1500 refundable) Phone bookings will start from 24th August 2017 after the device undergo for testing on 15th August. The Jio 1500 Phone was launched officially by the Chairman & Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited, Mukesh Ambani in the 40th Reliance Annual General Meeting. From the day when the device was officially launched into the market many eyes are looking for the device to be live into the market. But before that Jio 1500 Phone will undergo for testing and it will recheck all the services, features which are going to be a part of the Jio Phone within or with the device and then the team will start taking the pre-bookings.
- Jio Phone bookings online and offline start on August 24.
- JioPhone delivery to start in September.
- The phone can be prebooked via MyJio app and offline Jio stores.
How to book Jio Phone offline?
- Visit the authorized Jio retailer (either an authorized store or a Reliance Jio outlet).
- By using Aadhaar, one person will be allowed to get only one unit across the country (one Jio Phone per Aadhaar number).
- After providing your Aadhaar details, your information will be uploaded into the centralized software which will assign you a token number.
- This number will be required at the time of phone delivery.
Important dates of Jio 1500 Phone / Jio Phone
Jio Phone Launch date: 21st July 2017.
Jio Phone testing: 15th August 2017.
How to book Free Jio Phone online?
For beta testing, this handset will be available from August 15. Currently, Jio Phone is under testing phase and official bookings will start from August 24. The handset will be delivered from September onwards for the customers.
Direct URL: http://www.jio.com/en-in/jp-keep-me-posted
Launch date: 15 August, 2017
Online pre-registration commencement: 24 August, 2017
Delivery: September 2017
- Visit official website of the phone jio.com or jiofreephone.org.
- As the online registration starts, Image/Button will be displayed on homepage.
- Click on to JIO Free Mobile Phone Registration/ Pre Booking Button.
- Fill up your credentials and other required information such as contact number, address and others.
- Enter the shipping address for delivery.
- Pay the security deposit of Rs 1,500 via debit/credit card or opt for net banking.
- The Jio Phone will be booked. The delivery will be made on ‘First Come First Serve’ basis.
How to Track Jio 1500 Phone Door Delivery Shipment?
Once the Jio 1500 Phone registration is successfully finished, customer can proceed and place an order. After placing an order customer will receive an SMS, email as well with the Order Number. Save the order number to track the Jio Phone order. Customer will be notified with the updates of expected date of delivery, dispatch of the order. Even if there is any delay in receiving the updates of the pre-order, they can track and check the status of the order with the Order number in the below link (only after the Jio Phone Pre-order Starts).
The Jio Phone was announced at 40th AGM meeting of Reliance Industries on July 21. You will not be required to pay security amount at the time of submission of the Aadhaar number. The payment will have to be made only when you will receive the unit from the offline retailer. As mentioned earlier, the amount is refundable after 36 months of using the handset.
The online booking from August 24 can be made via MyJio app.
Features of Jio 1500 Phone:
- Screen Display : 2.40 inches
- Resolution: 240×320 pixels
- Expandable storage: Available
- Bluetooth: V4.10
- FM: Available
- Headphones: Available
- Speakers: Available
- 4G/LTE : Available
- Sim Slot: Single
Read More : Jio Phone Specification, Features , Reviews
Jio Phone Recharge Plans:
|Rs.153||Free voice, SMS, Unlimited data with 500 MB FUP||30 Days|
|Rs.309||Free voice, SMS, Unlimited data with 500 MB FUP along with the facility to connect the phone with TV with a cord.||30 Days|
|Rs.54||Free voice, SMS and unlimited data. The FUP detail is not yet available||7 Days|
|Rs.24||Free voice, SMS and unlimited data. FUP detail is not yet available||2 Days|
How to contact Jio Customer Care for Jio Phone?
If a customer faces any difficulties while placing an order then they can approach to customer care executives using below contact numbers.
JIO Customer care toll free number: 1800-88-99999
JIO complaint number: 198
JIO general helpline number: 199
JIO Tele-verification number for data and call services: 1977
JIO Tele-verification number for only data service: 1800-890-1977
LYF customer care Toll-Free number: 1800-890-9999