Samsung Notebook 9 Pen
Samsung launched the New Notebook 9 Pen and Notebook 9 (2018) series 15-inch and 13-inch laptops back in December and the Notebook 7 Spin (2018) was introduced last month.
- Notebook 9 Pen comes with battery-free S Pen for immediate use
- All variants coming with 8th-gen Intel Core i7 processors
- The laptops will be displayed at CES 2018 next month
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen weighs under 1 kg and has a full metal chassis that’s made up of magnesium aluminium alloy called Metal12 which makes the Notebook 9 Pen very durable.Notebook 9 Pen features Intel’s 8th-generation Core i7 processors, up to 16GB of RAM, and 512GB of SSD storage. The display resolution is 1920 x 1080 and has a HDMI port, a single USB-C port, and a regular USB port. The device will also have a microSD storage and a Windows Hello camera to sign into Windows 10 with just your face.
The Samsung Notebook 9 Pen and Notebook 9 (2018) will be available in select countries, starting in December 2017 with South Korea, reaching the US in the first quarter of 2018. Both the Notebook 9 Pen and Notebook 9 (2018) will be displayed at CES 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Pricing will be announced closer to release.
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Specifications
- CPU: Intel Core i7 8th generation processor
- RAM: Up to 16 GB DDR4
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- Display: 13.3-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) RealView Touch display with 450 nits brightness
- Camera: 720p IR Camera
- Storage: Up to 512 MB (NVMe PCIe)
- Connectivity: USB-C x 1, USB 3.0 X 1, HDMI X1, uSD, HP/Mic, DC-in
- Dimensions: 310.5 x 206.6 x 14.6-16.5 mm
- Weight: 995 grams
- Other: Fingerprint Sensor, Windows Hello, Backlit Keyboard, Precision Touchpad, S Pen
- Color: Light Titan
- Battery: 39 Wh