Indian Hindi Pop Songs of 90s
Best Indian Hindi Pop Songs of 90s evergreen Music given by many singers they are best rapper in 90s those can start the cage of pop songs.
So there was A.R. Rehman (legend of the legend) and now there is Honey Singh (argh.) And somewhere in between, the Hindi music fraternity is scrambling to get its wits in place. There were days, back in the good old 90’s where playing a track on loop for weeks on end, wasn’t surprising at all. I am specifically talking about guys like Sonu Nigam, KK, Annamika, Bally Sagoo and the likes. (Let the nostalgia wash over, folks).
1. Ishq Tera Tadpave – Sukhbir
Every birthday party had pav bhaji and this Sukhbir track.
2. Woh Chali Woh Chali – Bombay Vikings
We’ve all tripped on Sridhar’s videos. Shush now, don’t judge your younger self.
3. Duur – Strings
The go-to song every time your crush passed you by.
4. Kahin Karta Hoga – Annamika
If you did not believe in fairy tales then, she probably convinced you to give them a shot.
5. Ab Ke Sawan – Shubha Mudgal
Oh my. An absolute tripper.
6. Deewana – Sonu Nigam
This is where we fell in love with Sonu Nigam. This. Here.
7. Jaanam Samjha Karo – Asha Bhosle
Loved Asha Tai’s cute rendition of a pop love song.
8. Yaaron – KK
Oh man, this one was carved on our souls, wasn’t it? Are you listening KK?
9. Duniya – Raageshwari
We all kinda liked the one-hit wonder Raageshwari because she be cute.
10. Sa Ni Dha Pa – Colonial Cousins
Cute. Peppy. Groovy. And the perfect walking to school number.
11. Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi – Falguni Pathak
Please tell me I wasn’t the only one who danced to this at slumber parties?
12. O Sanam – Lucky Ali
Till date, a perfect phenomenon.
13. Made in India – Alisha Chinai
Kinda trippy this one, but also an absolute charmer with a hunk and Alisha in it.
14. Maaeri – Euphoria
Let’s not even begin to talk about how amazing this song is. No. Let’s not.
15. Pari Hu Main – Suneeta Rao
There goes the dream song of every girl ever.
16. Woh Kaun Thi – Jojo
This was Jimmy Shergill’s shine time.
17. Ab Mujhe Raat Din – Sonu Nigam
Best love song. EVER.
18. Kya Surat – Bombay Vikings
19. Purani Jeans – Ali Haider
The anthem for we the 90’s kids.
20. Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mei – Leslie Lewis
21. Sayonee – Junoon
Legendary. Legendary. Legendary (Ekta Kapoor style)
22. Dooba Dooba – Silk Route
*Ultimate Break-Up Song. *
23. Piya Basanti Re – Ustad Sultan Khan
*momentarily lost in memory*
24. Gur Naal Ishq Mitha – Bally Sagoo
I actually did a dance at school for Teacher’s day and got a lot of kisses for it. (on the cheeks, just saying)
25. Deewane Toh Deewane Hai – Shweta Shetty
I’m pretty sure we’d be overwhelmed if we actually had those many deewane in our lives.
26. Ho Gayi Hai Mohabbat – Aslam and Shibani
Loop. Loop. Loop.
27. Tere Bin Jeena Nahi – Bali Brahmbhatt
mujhe hona nahi hai juda
28. Piya Re – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
WHY did he have to ever die?
29. Chupke Chupke – Pankaj Udaas
I have too much respect for this singer-human.