Do you know What is IRCTC and How to Create an Account in IRCTC? We all must have traveled in the train sometime in our life. If you have done then you will be aware of the method of travel before travel, such as ticket booking. Train is more fun just when we have the right ticket to go to visit us. Most of you people will agree with my statement. But getting this ticket is not so easy when you have to stand in big and long lines. Yes, friends, because of the high population of people in India, the best way to get people to visit is to travel in the train. It is also cheap and comfortable too. But when the thing is to make a ticket then many people miss their sad experiences.
But IRCTC has also prepared a great solution for this difficult situation. You heard right now, you do not even need to stand in tall long lines, you can do your train tickets online at a very comfortable place while sitting at home. Neither do you need to stand in tall lines nor do you need to destroy your precious time. It is very simple and comfortable for us to come by the train of Indian citizens like this from the Government of India.
I will try to answer all the questions arising in your mind. Today I will tell you what is the IRCTC, how to create an account in IRCTC and some of my other posts in which I have told you how to do online tatkal ticket booking in IRCTC, how to select the station in IRCTC, how to coach in online train booking (Sleeper, AC etc), online ticket booking, How to pay by Journey date selection and online ticket book. Then without delay, let’s start and know what is the IRCTC and how to create an account in IRCTC.
What is IRCTC ?
The full form of IRCTC is “Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation”. If you want to know its Hindi version then it is also called “Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation” in Hindi. IRCTC is a main chain of our Indian Railways. Whose value is to support pilgrims in Catering (food facility) and tourism. But along with this, the Indian government has also given its obligation to facilitate Ticket Booking. From IRCTC, we can do our own online Railway Ticket Book at home. In this we need to create just one IRCTC account.
Indian Railway (4th) is the fourth largest railway network in the world. Prior to India, USA, China, Russia are first, second and third place in the case of Railway Network. Its head office is located in New Delhi. And its official website is www.irctc.co.in You can use online train ticket booking. For your information, let me tell you that about one million people open this site in a day, this can give you an idea of how much demand for this site is. All this is in the case of IRCTC and Indian Railways. Now let us know about its other functions.
How to create an account in IRCTC (Video and Image)
You have come to understand what is the IRCTC, so let us know how to create a new account in IRCTC. If you have trouble understanding this tutorial, then you have been given a video as well.
1) Click on this link first to www.irctc.co.in
2) In this page you will be seen above, click on it.
3) Then this page will open. In this page, you have to fill in all the details. The page I have inserted is the example of the example. In the screenshot like I have filled the form, you also fill it.
All you have to do is listen and listen.
- User Name : User name can link to character, number or both
- Securuty Question : The questions you remember as well as the questions you choose
- Answer : Write the answer to the questions you have chosen.
I have also mentioned above the Securuty Question and Answer
- First name: Your first name like I gave CM
- Last Name: The name behind the name of your name as SHARMA
- Date of Birth: Your Birthday
- Occupation: Your work
- Email id: Write your email id
- Mobile Number: The numbers you use
- Nationality: india
- Address: Enter address here
- Country: Name of your country
- Pin: Local Pin Code
- State: The name of your state
- City and distirct: Name of the District
- Phone: Mobile Number
- After all, yes to all who are there, after which the code is given, enter it and click on submit submit.
1) Click on Accept in this page.
2) After accepting you will open a confirmation page. There it will be written that you have registered.
Now, when you open your email id, there will be a ticket admin mail sent to you and that mail will be something like this. Open this mail and it will have user id and password and link, click on that link.
When you click on the link, a new page will open in the new tab, you will have to verify your mobile number, just listen to your registered mobile number, the same code must be entered, and after verifying your account will open and the page will be It will look like this.
Now you are ready to book the IRCTC online ticket, you just have to click on the process for booking, which is clearly visible on the screen shot. This page will open once click on the Proceed for booking page and in this page you will need to enter the password and go go click.
I hope that you have successfully made an account on IRCTC by following the instructions stated correctly. And now you must be wondering what to do now to book ticket. Now, to book online train tickets yourself, just follow the steps below.
Firstly login to the IRCTC account.
For this, you need to provide a login id and password. Enter it properly. With this you can speak to fill a captch, which you will have to read and read properly.
When you will logically login to the IRCTC website. Then it will open like a form below. Where you
Important information such as From Station, To Station, Journey Date is to be provided.
Now enter the station name from here – here you have to fill which station you want to start the journey.
After that, enter the To Station name now – here you have to fill in which station you want to reach.
Enter the Journey Date right below it and finally click on the submit button. When you click the submit button, a second window will open automatically.
Now schedule your plan and train details right here and choose your class.
When you select the class, you will show the subject of seat seat availability which you have to check and click on Book Now option.
After clicking on Book Now, you will be presented with the full details you have filled. With this you will be shown Mode of Payment where you have to choose the right mode. Here you can pay through any online payment mode.
Once you have paid the correct and successful payment, you will be sent to your registered mobile number and registered email about Passenger seat Detail. With this, you will be sure that when you will travel and you will have to come to the station.
For more information, you can read: How To Online Ticket In IRCTC
Types of Train Coaches: –
Class or category means that you want to travel in General Train Coach (General) or SL, 1A, 2A, 3A, SL, 2S, CC, GN, you have to choose. Now let us know about different categories.
- SL – Slipper class – Since there is a high volume of middle class people in India, this is the highest selection of the sleeper class and most coaches in the train also belong to SL. If you ever need to book a ticket to travel in this coach for advance or tatkal plan. In India, most people prefer to travel without a ticket, which is a heinous crime.
- 1A – First tier AC – This class is mainly designed for the rich and VIPs. Originally like a room of five star hotels with wooden furnished coaches. It has the highest ticket price and offers many types of facilities.
- 2 A – Second tier AC – Its number comes after first tier AC. It can be compared to three star hotels. Its value is also slightly lower than earlier.
- 3A – 3 tier AC – This is also called the average indian’s AC. This class is like the SL class, but the AC service is available in it, so its value is slightly higher than the Sleeper Class.
- CC – Chair Car – Actually it’s just like the texture. There is also good arrangement in it and it has two main types with AC and without AC. According to the weather you can travel in it. Mainly it is suitable for less distant space.
- 2S – Second Sitting – 3: 2 seats, for this, you have to reserve tickets in advance. They are often present in trains in the day and in short-range trains.
- GN – This is called “general bogie” – it is a second class coach and its lowest price is due to which everyone can travel in it. To travel in it, you have to book the ticket at the date of travel as you can not already have a ticket book in it. In spite of being the cheapest ticket in India, people like to travel freely.
My final Decision
I sincerely hope that I am telling you people what is IRCTC and how to create an account in IRCTC? I have given full information about and I hope you people are IRCTC? It must have come to understand. I am convinced of all the readers that you too share this information with your neighbors, relatives, your friends, so that we will be aware of our interactions and will all benefit from it. I need people’s support from you so that I can bring you even more new information.
My always try is to do that I always help my readers or readers on every side, if you have any doubt of any kind, then you can ask me uncomfortable.