Xiaomi MI A2 Lite
Now Xiaomi ready to launch new smartophone Xiaomi MI A2 Lite. Xiaomi M1805D1SC, M1805D1SE, and M1805D1ST got certified by TENAA in China last week.
A Xiaomi device with model number M1805D1SG was seen on the website of Singapore’s IMDA (its equivalent of the FCC or TENAA). The page mentions that the device will be marketed as the Mi A2 Lite.
Though the device is tipped to launch globally as the Xiaomi Redmi 6, we now know that it will be launched as the Mi A2 Lite in Singapore at the very least.
Coming to the specifications of the device, the Mi A2 Lite is expected to sport a 5.84-inch FHD+ display with a notch at the top, giving out a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9. There will be a 3,900 mAh battery unit fueling the device which will be capable of quick charging. OS is concerned. It will be available in 2GB, 3GB, and 4GB RAM variants with 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB of internal storage. The device should be running on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. In terms of camera, there will be a 12MP dual camera setup on the rear with LED flash and a 5MP single front camera for selfies.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Rumored Specifications
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite color varients is expected to come in Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver colors.